I said I’d do it so I’m doing it
- you must be following me (new followers will not be discriminated against)
- likes and reblogs count
- reblog as much as you want but if you go overboard (let’s say 15+) I will remove you from the giveaway, so don’t be an ass
- winners will be picked October 25th, 2014 at no specific time
- no giveaway blogs
THE FABULOUS PRIZES:
- First place: TWO 500-900 word fics of your choice and specifications AND a shitty ms paint drawing by me
- Second place: ONE 500-900 word fic of your choice and specifications AND a shitty ms paint drawing by me
- Third place: ONE shitty ms paint drawing by me
- Fandoms I can write for with complete confidence include: Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Fallout (3 & NV), and Skyrim
- I can probably work with other fandoms but those listed above will get you the most quality fic
- For work samples, check out my writing tag
- As a fair warning, there are some characters I can write better than others
- IF YOU WIN you will be contacted via ask (so get your boxes open) and will have 3 days to respond before I pick someone else
- If you win and are not satisfied with your prize you may decline and I will pick another person
- If you win, we will communicate the exact nature of your prize
- Prizes will be posted 1-3 weeks after the above talk
Once again, WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN OCTOBER 25TH, 2014
EDIT: PLEASE REBLOG THE NEW VERSION
dai + opening stages of character creation
Julian’s full panel at Dallas Con
This may be sort of like….a repeat? Because most of the people who follow the network Tumblr (hi!) follow this one too? But I hadn’t seen the whole panel and it was awesome.
(This is not a network. This is the Tumblr of the person who owns julianrichings.com, who is really too old for Tumblr but why the hell not.)
the andraste and shartan reincarnated thing with moran and solas for ialpiriel
Solas’ ears turn red, and he looks away when he realizes she’s staring at him.
"I’m sorry, it’s just—" Moran pauses, and chews at her lip. "I feel like I know you." His chest tightens.
"It is entirely…
What if Solas is one if the ancient, undying elves, awakened by the Breach? It would explain how he’s neither Dalish nor city elf, and potentially why his romance is so heavily gated.
What do you mean with “is heavily gated”??